With Dekko, you know your clothing, jewelery, and gifts are not only giving you joy but also transforming lives in India.

Dekko has a select catalog of beautiful artisan-made products for families and individuals who are raising funds for a project.  From adoption to nonprofits to youth group events – we have options for you. Dekko is a perfect solution for fundraising because your group gets to keep a large portion of the total sale – 40%!  And the other 60% is helping our artisan families in India earn a respectable income.  Fill out the form to learn more about earning funds through a Dekko catalog sale or by hosting a party at your home or business!